Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oldies. Rob Talks to Times of India

I stumbled on this rather old interview with Rob talking to Times of India about his preparations for New Moon, interests and favorite actors, I thought it would be interesting to revisit it:)
  • “I do not have any girlfriend and neither do I want one, considering the environment I am in now. I am only reading books and watching films. I am quite a boring kinda person you know. If I had a girlfriend, why would I shy away from the media glare and letting my fans know?”

  • “Who wouldn’t like being called the sexiest person? Well, actually I don’t know whether I am sexy or not. How could I comment about myself? Ask others, I guess. I am ok with such tags as far as there is no stereotyping. But yes, I would like to rename the title to The Sexiest Actor instead of just Man. After all I am an actor first.”
  • “Jack Nicholson, I always wanted to be like him since my childhood. I used to try and be like him in whatever I did. I copied his accent, dressed like him. I do not envy him but yes, he was my source of inspiration I must say. Among favorite actresses, actually there are many but yes, Kristen Stewart has impressed me and the whole world, with her acting skills at such an early age.”
  • “Getting in to character was the first thing I needed to do and for that physical fitness was the priority and my only concern. I remember, before “Twilight,” I never worried much about exercising my abs out, but for being Edward, I did every freaking thing possible. Regularly for two to three months, I ran for two hours daily and had a three-hour long session of kickboxing followed by hitting the gym for some weight training and abdomen crunches. In addition, I was on a stringent diet regime too. I was just trying to lose every ounce of body fat, so when I took off my shirt, I would look like an alien.”

1 comment:

sarah said...

I CANT WAIT UNTILL BREAKING DAWN PART 2 COMES OUT ITS GOING TO EB SO GOOD :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...