Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Water for Elephants Interviews with Rob!


 
 
Some hot fresh WFE interviews with Rob for MTV and Boston Globe. It is tomorrow the premiere in the US I have no idea when will it screen in Dubai but I have seen its trailer on the big screen for the first time yesterday when I went to see "Arther":) (Hush I filmed the trailer on my iPhone like those nerds and almost got noticed :)) I love Rob's reactions towards the hackers of BD images. my eyes are still intact seen no images, posted non, I hate spoilers:))

2 comments:

Malleigh said...

I don't know how you do it, but the videos are new to me. The Boston Globe vid was so real of Rob. Thank you - enjoyed it. Mallee

Apotamkin said...

:)) thanx Malinda I just go to youtube and search for Rob material or water for elephants interviews:)) it 's all by the lovely fans who make the effort, I find it and post it:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...