Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Rob Greets Fans at The End of WFE Shoot!



Sweet Rob finally treats his hungry fans to a royal wave on his way out of Water for Elephants set. Now the shoot is over hopefully Rpattz will get a good break before TCA!

8 comments:

jaygeeem said...

Oh the craziness of the fans just hanging out to catch a glimpse.

It just shows how insignificant we are in the whole big picture. There are virtually millions all around the world who would love to get a piece of him. LOL

Am having a blank moment on: TCA-- what does it mean? I know, you have to spell things out for me in detail sometimes!! LOL. And sorry.

Apotamkin said...

lol teen choice awards i m just too lazy to write stuff like WFE film i just finds it so long to writ water for elephants and the likes sorry:)

jaygeeem said...

LOL-- see?? I can be so thick-headed at times!! LOL

I couldn't even figure that easy thing out for myself-- I am blushing out of embarrassment now!! LOL

Apotamkin said...

sweetie i m like this 99% of the time no kidding with occasional chances of being perceptive never an act of free will lol!

jaygeeem said...

Apotamkin-- I can't believe you are are unperceptive in the least-- you notice so much and I have learned quite a bit from your perceptions. I think your 99% is a bit too high-- you need to lower that quite a bit, my dear!

Now 90% would be about it for describing me! That leaves a mere 10% of the time that I actually am not totally clueless. Pathetic?? Yeah, pretty much!! LOL

Apotamkin said...

oh no jan u r being so harsh on ur self u noticed me when no one else did and that's 100% validation for me that ur perception meter is sooooo high u r just lovely in all sorts of aspects I believe :)

jaygeeem said...

LOL-- You needed comments and I delivered. I took quite a risk because as I mentioned elsewhere-- commenting never amounted to anything on any other place. But here-- wow-- it is just so personal and fun, and Woobie and I often even get a mention on the front page!! That just doesn't happen to me!! It is so special. Thank you.

But I half-way seriously put myself down on being non-perceptive because oftentimes I am very thick headed on things. It does make for humorous situations in real life for me sometimes. Instead of pretending I know-- I just blurt out that I don't and then we all laugh at how clueless I am. LOL

Apotamkin said...

lol I have to admit I'm always honest about not knowing things I strike people as being naive and my capabilities are always questioned because I'm overly too nice and I hate it but it is uncontrolable. so added to my default attitude "I don't know" comes as support to my idiocy lol! is that accurate enough to make out who I am? lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...