Sunday, February 12, 2012

Better Quality Breaking Dawn II Clip

Thanks to Thinking of Rob blog we have a better quality video and transcript of the first BD II clip, check it out!



*On the note* “Gather as many witnesses as you can, before the snow sticks to the ground. That’s when they’ll come for us” Alice.
Bella: It’s strange…physically I feel like I can demolish a tank, but mentally I just feel drained.
Edward: How about a bath? I’ve had a bad habit of underestimating you. Every obstacle you’ve faced, I’d think you couldn’t overcome it …but you just did. And you at least have something to fight for…our family. I’ll go and get the water running.

5 comments:

woobie said...

Got my DVD at walmart, stupid idea. There is no sneak peak on this one.
Do we have any info about the soundtrack, or more, who is singing in this clip? It sounds like Sarah McLaughlin (probably butchered her name). Whatever it is, it's beautiful...much like Vampire Bella.

Apotamkin said...

I have no idea Woobie but I guess more info will surface as soon as bd II promos start next month :)

JGM1721 said...

The audio is so hard to hear. Thanks for the help on that. The picture was great. Bella looked good as a vamp. Both my discs do not have this on it. I will live, I guess. LOL.

Apotamkin said...

no one is giving us a clue to have fans buy multiples shame:(

Apotamkin said...

no they say it is the Target version that has the exclusive clip from BD2..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...