Sunday, January 12, 2014

I'm in Dior Homme BOOSTER - Study Case!!

Imagine how I felt this morning when I saw I am in the #DiorHomme booster new study case video! I am just so happy and can't even express how grateful I am for making me part of #DiorRob campaign history:)

Check out this awesome video that chases the worldwide ads and luckily my pix made it to the video x thank you so much #Dior - hope Rob is aware of this x

I posted this pic with the caption "I think I could fit in Rob's heart" due to the enormous size of it when it got the big reveal in Dubai - I always visit the site and lately I tweeted my pix near in on New year's eve. 
just want to say that was the best reward ever :) 

5 comments:

Sarah Bends said...

Hi! I've been checking in and wondering if you are going to add new stuff to your blog again? I hope you will. Will you check out my infographic about Twilight vs. 50 Shades of Grey? I am trying to make a full list of all of the similarities, so I'd love to get some feedback from a fellow Twihard lol! Hope you'll come back!!

AFAQUE AHMED said...

Hi..... where are you vampires

AFAQUE AHMED said...

I like vampire because he is very fast and smart mind, .....and i want make vampire.....so please help me

AFAQUE AHMED said...

Twilight is best part and story of vampire history

Lo Lo said...

Jordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan UniversityJordan University
http://www.ju.edu.jo/home.aspx
Jordan University
[url]http://www.ju.edu.jo[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...