Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Robert Pattinson the Lead for 'Cosmopolis'

Coming out of my ancient fossilized rock:) and after taking the time to recreate an Apotamkin post for Rob's new role in Cosmopolis, here is my edited post! I keep my self comfortable by the fact that Apotamkin is a collector blog rather than a news update one:) I just post in here things Twilight that I want to see when I get here regardless of when they actually become public:) Have I justified my self for not posting Rob's great news earlier? :D

So it is another book adaptation by David Cronenberg that is set in a futuristic metropolis.
Apotamkin must congratulate Rob for his great taste in picking stories. special thanks to Colin Farrell for stepping aside too! 

5 comments:

woobie said...

It's still NEWS to me. I hadn't even heard about any new projects for rob. I thought they are busy with Breaking Dawn, lol. I like the poster a lot. Hope his character is a nice one in this film. What type is he portraying?

Apotamkin said...

some rich guy betting his fortune i dont know where didn't complete my homework:)

JGM said...

Yes, and I think the guy is newly married and cheats on his wife twice in one day-- which is the timespan for the movie. . .

Apotamkin said...

oh no come on he wants us to hate him so bad he will do this so well but it won't work on us:)

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot Real or fake? For over 400 many years, there are actually reporting’s of a man like monster that is definitely wholly coated in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]bigfoot facts[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...