Sunday, October 10, 2010

Join Me on "anayou"!!

Hey Apotamkin followers! Today is 10/10/10 a date that is important to me in my professional career. and I have no better way to be happy about it than to share it with you all here!

An official entertainment site that I had the pleasure of working for during the past 5 months here in Dubai, is launched today!!!

I work as editor of entertainment news both regionally and internationally in the the English section of this project which is offered in three languages Arabic, English and French. I cover all the editorial news you will see on the pages in English.

I also have my personal profile page under my name: Lamiaa Elkholy you could join me and add me as your friend and I will accept all your friend requests sweeties:)

Come and visit anayou (which means me and you as a blend of Arabic and English)



can't wait to get to be with you all!
Lamia aka Apotamkin :)

10 comments:

Apotamkin said...

great! thanx Jan can't wait for you to add me:)

JGM said...

Well, I managed to register and get on there. Just don't know how to get to the friends yet. So just be patient.

Apotamkin said...

OOh fantastic! I just sent friend invitations to all registered Jans hope u r one of them if not click on friends then find friends and search my name and click + friend and I will get your invite, yey! I'm so excited about this :D

JGM said...

Yep-- I confirmed you as a friend!!

Apotamkin said...

yey! so sorry haven't checked yet we were celbrating officially till late and I just got to the office will catch up with you tonight sweetie. can't express my happiness that you are there already LOVE:)

JGM said...

Hey it's nice to be there. Everything is very fresh and new and I am just feeling my way around.

Apotamkin said...

fantastic left u some messages over there hope i could find my way their soon too i'm mostly at the back end of entertainment editing and posting stuff will start filling up my profile page by the weekend hopefully:)

JGM said...

Is that a picture of a young Apotamkin on your profile? She sure is a cutie!

Apotamkin said...

yes lol that is me :) i was different my hair was lighter you know i could have made a good Renesemee:)

JGM said...

Yes, a very good Renesme, indeed!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...