Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Munich. New Moon Panel







I've been waiting for the time to watch those at Robsessed, we have seen bits and pieces that we couldn't enjoy or laugh at. Kristen's jokes about being pregnant once more!I didn't get it in the dissected version but that was funny, poor girl she can't really finish a sentence but it's clear she has lots of deep observations to share. I liked the question about Bella being a wife and a mother, can you imagine Kris and Rob with Reneseme?(oops I mean Bella & Edward) That filled my head with all sorts of cute images. Chris Weitz is sooo funny, the final food question and the people who are asking are adorable. That panel comes 2nd as a favorite after 2008 comic con for me, enjoy:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...