Sunday, November 29, 2009

An Anonymous Album by Rob!


Shussh! it seems that rob declared he intends to release an anonymous album:

‘I write songs, that’s true. I’ll record a few tracks as soon as I finish the promotion for the movies, but before (that) I won’t do anything. I don’t want to release an album which has a sticker on it saying ‘By the vampire of Twilight’ on it,’ said Pattinson.

‘If the record is released one day there won’t be my name or my picture on the cover. (Otherwise) Everyone would be biased. No one would listen to it. Before I was famous I would have loved to perform in bars and pubs. But this isn’t possible anymore,’ he added.

mmm! well, I think Rob will boost the whole music industry in that case, lol!

read@Track. in news via rpattzdaily

image from robsessed

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...