Saturday, October 24, 2009

USA Magazine Cover

To be honest, I'm not very much into reading what are the magazines trying to say about RPattz and the usuals:) these days.. The articles seem more or less like a broken turntable with the rephrased articles or the regular fabricated tabloids' stories. But what I'm usually after are the new photos or different angles of old photos, they fall under new for me in that case, and since I'm losing my patience for constantly withdrawn videos that work as my only solace in the eternal wait for New Moon, I indulge into my therapeutic editing of those pics to calm down my edgy nerves. To make a long story short, USA Magazine posted a new Edward cover that I abused here it is :) along with an old TCA pic of Rob too & that's my dish for this post :D bon appetite!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...