Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Rob!




Dear Rob,

Happy 27th Birthday! My name is Lamiaa ElKholy I am from Egypt and living in Dubai. I am an old fan since the first Twilight. I’m also the creator and admin of the blog “The Cold One of Egypt.” I was leading the typical limited life a Middle Eastern woman is forced to lead, until you inspired me to discover blogging and dig my love for art and pursue my passion like you, Kristen and Stephenie did. Blogging helped me get a job as an online entertainment editor and I have started writing my first book by the end of 2008. Today I have brought success to my area of profession and published my first book with a UK publishing house and it got live in April. I met you and Kristen on the red carpet of BD1 and BD2 and I flew specially to see and support you both and will continue to do so always. I am sending you a copy of my book “Anomaly” on your birthday; I know you love reading and I also participated before with gifting you your favorite book “Money” and a couple of more gifts are coming this year with other fans. I really hope you like it as I dream of making it into a movie one day. Rob I wish you all the best with your life and career, you bring your fans so much happiness just seeing you every day-- Happy Birthday :)

Sincerely,

Lamiaa ElKholy

I sent a copy of my book to Rob's agent Stephenie Ritz in Beverly Hills with this letter and I signed the book - I really hope he gets it - HAPPY BDAY ROB! :))

2 comments:

JGM1721 said...

Wow!! That is really a sweet thing to do. You letter is really great and sums up things quite well. I hope he gets it and reads it too. I am still looking to find the time to begin reading myself.

Anonymous said...

I really hope so someone at his agency received it and signed the DHL pack I really don't know if they do give him the gifts or they just take it and it ends up somewhere else - I am sending all kinds of signals to be noticed and I hope he does get it - praying:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...