Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Rob and Kristen Posters - BD2 Edited



I saw this photo of Rob and Kristen from BD2 LA premier and it recalled the lovely memory of camping out in London for them to arrive the next day. I fell in love with their looks and colors and immediately knew how to spend the next hours on the cold pavement - the out come was beautiful like them - my muses Rob and Kristen xx 

I made me this and I am sharing with you an unforgettable memory that I will carry with me forever x

2 comments:

JGM1721 said...

It is so incredible that you were able to see them at the London premiere. Your drawings are so good! You are so wonderfully creative. Is there anything you CAN'T do? LOL.

Apotamkin said...

lol Jan i am still finding out and rediscovering what i can do i don't know why do we stop at a point - there are a few more things that i still think i can do like TV and graphic novels - screen writing - designing and photography - any thing involving art and writing and visuals i want to try and be good at - hope i can:) a girl can dream i guess:))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...