Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Echoes of Twilight in my life



Each and every one of us has identified with Twilight one way or another. I have really enjoyed that wonderful journey more than words can describe, for me some how I was deeply moved by it. It asserted values of love, friendship and sacrifice that I really cherish.  With Twilight there was no cultural gap there was human unity and a certain universal truth that should  infect the world and make it as happy as we are:) I identified with all the key events of the story; in a weird way it represented milestones in my life, I guess that is why The Cold One of Egypt has been really personal. I fell in love when I was 17 we stayed together for 6 years and finally got married! I have an only child after a bloody childbirth and he is as awesome as Renesmee :) I have recently added a wonderful King Charles Cavalier female puppy to my small family and called her Nessie, it seemed inevitable! This month is our 17th anniversary and I can only wish Rob and Kristen to find that eternal bond they beautifully portrayed on screen:) Next month I will turn 40 and in a few months we will say good by to the saga and I am already feeling down but every time I come to the blog or I watch our beloved RobSten in love more than ever I feel recharged with that unbelievable positive energy that keeps me whole.
 Love
      Lamia :)

 Yeah! join a weird trip ;) love Rob's tshirt with the mask of the Egyptian prince Tutankhamen!

4 comments:

teamedward14 said...

I feel that way as well... in many other ways, for one thing I have yet to experience any of what you have, since I am only 18. I have loved Twilight so much, and it has really seems like a century since the firs book came out in the theatre. But for all twilighters it seems like as the stories and characters grow up and mature, we grow up and mature along with them. :) Thanks for your wonder posts!

Apotamkin said...

hi teamedward14 thank you sweetie for writing back:) enjoy life and live by twilight rules they are really good to keep, I wish you find all what you dream of I have also learned whatever we truly believe in eventually comes true. The saga is definitely about maturity and knowing what you want and these are really good values to know at that young age. lots of love xx :)

JGM1721 said...

Well, you know very well what I think about it all. This post was lovely and you said it so well.

Apotamkin said...

:) thanks Jan i was waiting for your opinion on this one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...