Sunday, November 18, 2012

My Fan Video - Breaking Dawn 2 London Premier!


Hi sweeties, I got back from London yesterday morning and hardly had the time to write about my outstanding journey to the BD2 UK premier.. I will find the time to post it soon and catch up with all the wonderful world premiers and interviews that I missed - so for now I hope you enjoy my video it covers the highlights and meeting Rob and Kristen, taking photos with them and signing the portraits I made them xx it was just amazing!

3 comments:

JGM1721 said...

You are amazing!! Fantastic video-- it looks like the trip of a lifetime.

JGM1721 said...

Third time viewing for me!! You did such a great job of putting this together. Thanks.

Apotamkin said...

thank you Jan I am so happy you like it - i was trying to play with movie maker and hope it turns out good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...