Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Rob for Ten News - Australian Water for Elephants Interview



About three things I'm absolutely sure why I'm posting this interview with Rob:) first, I miss Rob a lot:( second, I got my Water for Elephants DVD! Third, I'm currently thinking how to get Rob to remember me in the crowds if I get to see him at the premier:) "I'm the nuts-y Egyptian Apotamkin ... of ... Egypt? you ... know? what you get when you google the cold one?.. like Bella!.. in Twilight?" would I even get the chance to see Rob and Kristen or enough time to finish a sentence? or a cool spot to just see them for real or even go at all? 

2 comments:

JGM said...

Where is Rob, anyway? So now there is a premier that you get to see the real actors at? From the sound of things, you would have to be doing something way out there and totally off the Twilight topics to get his attention. You might need to wear some sort of bizarre costume that would have you standing apart from the crowd to get noticed amongst the sea of Twihards.

Apotamkin said...

it is still not confirmed on my side I will know probably by end of October if it will be possible and have no idea what to wear except the highest heals i can manage to see through :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...