Saturday, January 29, 2011

More Than Just Heroes

Only you would know why I'm posting this here you could imagine my feelings when I saw and listened to the song of this video that Biel used for the amazing "More than Just Edward" video, that is a tribute to Rob's talent that I love and for which Apotamkin existed for the past year and a half.
I awe my people the same expression of love by posting a glimpse of what Egyptians are going through and I had to call it "More than Just Heroes" because they are.. via hadi15
 Apotamkin the cold one of Egypt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

Would you like to buy the xbox kinect? It is not released yet but you can pre-order the kinect sensor for the xbox 360 already!

Click here to [url=http://greatestvideogame.com/xbox-kinect/xbox-kinect.php]kinect[/url]

woobie said...

Everytime I watch this it makes me cry. This is aweful, it looks like the beginning of war. We have been following the happenings on the news. All I can think is, how far does this have to go, how many people will have to die? What a nightmare...

Keep posting, make your voice heard, for the people that are isolated and silenced. Knowledge is power!

Apotamkin said...

I am trying with all I can power to the people now all prisoners and mercenaries are released to burn ruin and terrorize the people and rob their homes and to stop them from voicing their demands. people don't know what to do defend their families or carry on with the revolt what he has done in the past 30 years has been multiplied by the criminal acts of the past few days. the world only charges certain dictators if there is something that I abhor it is nothing more than double standards

JGM said...

This really is a powerful video. It is no longer a fight between religious groups-- this is a fight for all humankind and basic rights that we all have.

It breaks my heart to see the unarmed peaceful protestors being attacked so brutally by the cowardly forces of the evil government. If I wasn't totally convinced before, I am now: Mubarak and his thugs must go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...